- The ticket / citation was issued in the state of Arizona.
- Provide Government issued identification.
- You will be able to complete this class at least 7 days prior to your court date.
- You did NOT attend a defensive driving course for a violation issued within the last 12 months.
- You do NOT hold a commercial driver's license/CDL.
- You were given an "eligible" traffic violation that didn't involve a serious injury or death.
- The citation/ticket is in your name (photo radar tickets must be in your name and you must be the person in the photo).
- The course requires a computer, tablet, phone or another device with a full web browser and internet connection.
- Citations received while driving vehicles requiring a CDL are not eligible.
- Course $29.95
- State Surcharge $45.00
- State Fee $20.00
- Processing Fee $9.95
- Click here for detailed court fees
Questions for the court? Visit www.azdrive.com or call toll-free 1-888-334-5565